Monday, August 17, 2009

Mischief

Alaina sharing her ice with the Beags!!

Alaina and Mr. Luke

Three peas in a pod!!

Coloring with crayons.

Reading and listening to her music, I snuck this picture:)

Her new favorite spot...I wonder what Chris and I do a lot of....lol:)

Alaina is on the go all the time. She loves to take walks around the neighborhood and wave to cars going by. She amazingly stays on the sidewalk....well for now:) She loves going to the public pool and splashing in the water...it is also exciting for her to see what other people have brought to the pool, kinda embarrassing at times....she is Miss Friendly!! She loves the park and just yesterday started saying as she goes down the slide...... ready, set, go! Oh....and climbing is a biggie couches, chairs, tables, benches, our computer desk........ and the list goes on. We have started to tell her that her baby sister is in my belly and she will hug and kiss my belly, super sweet, in a funny way I think she knows.

I am 36 weeks as of today. A whole week longer then I made it with Alaina. I am having no complications, just tired, so I can't complain. We are preparing for the arrival and have lined up helpers for the big day. It will not be long now, about 4 weeks or less:) We are ready to meet this little one. Stay tuned....... we will keep you posted!

No comments: