Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Revised Party Weekend!!

Game Preparation

Toilet paper wedding dresses.

Lingerie

Dinner at The Palm in downtown Denver

Leaving the Hotel Monoco:(
What a great weekend!!
As most of you know Chris's brother Matt is getting married April 4th, to a wonderful woman named Bonnie. This past weekend was both the bachelor and bachlorette parties. My mom and step dad came to G.J. to watch Alaina and the Beagles, so Chris and I could have a weekend away. As one may guess the parties were very different. The boys rented a house in Breckenridge and poisoned their livers for 3 nights and 4 days. The girls pampered themselves in Denver. We had a blast!! On Saturday, I being the pregnant one called it a night and got a cab at about 12am. The rest of the party kept going. I was informed of all the sillyness at about 2:30am. What happens in Denver stays in Denver:) I love you guys!!!!!
Here's to a great weekend! Can't wait for the BIG day!!!

No comments: